was für musik hört ihr gerade?

• Luca Turilli - Timeless Oceans (endlos...)

566gino.gif

Name: Korigan

Adoptiere auch eins! @Pokémon Waisenhaus

In an average lifetime, the human heart will beat two billion times. You’ll produce over eight thousand gallons of saliva and grow three hundred and fifty miles of hair. You’ll eat the equivalent in weight of six elephants. The average life is full of near misses and absolute hits, of great love and small disasters. It’s made up of banana milkshakes, loft installation and random shoes. It’s dead ordinary and truly, truly amazing. What you’ve got to realise is, it’s all here now. So breathe deep and swallow it whole, because take it from me - life just whizzes by and then all of a sudden it’s… (Torchwood - "Random Shoes")

• Sanemare Gotó - The Takahashi Love, January 1
    Move - Super Sonic Dance
    Sonia - Can't escape it (Love will leave you crying, Tenchi Muyo!-TV Version)

No Need for a Signature.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Taiyo ().

• Luca Turilli - I'm alive

Thx Arka für den Tipp^^

der Thread is ideal für Leutz wie mich^^ wer nicht rauskommt lernt keine neue Musik kennen ;)

• Damaged - Queensr(y mit zwei Ounkten x'D)che (hm.. ¥..y¨... ë...okay..ich gebs auf ;_;)

danke Arka :D *arka knuddel*

Original von Girlie2010
    Damaged - Queensr(y mit zwei Ounkten x'D)che (hm.. ¥..y¨... ë...okay..ich gebs auf ;_;)

danke Arka :D *arka knuddel*

ÿ --> Alt + 0255 ^^

<hr>

Farin Urlaub <> Glücklich

• Luca Turilli - Demonheart

jaja, lacht und lästert nur, aber ich bin unsterblich mit Rhapsody und Luca Turilli verschweißt *fahneschwenk*

566gino.gif

In an average lifetime, the human heart will beat two billion times. You’ll produce over eight thousand gallons of saliva and grow three hundred and fifty miles of hair. You’ll eat the equivalent in weight of six elephants. The average life is full of near misses and absolute hits, of great love and small disasters. It’s made up of banana milkshakes, loft installation and random shoes. It’s dead ordinary and truly, truly amazing. What you’ve got to realise is, it’s all here now. So breathe deep and swallow it whole, because take it from me - life just whizzes by and then all of a sudden it’s… (Torchwood - "Random Shoes")

• Ich hoff ja nich daß ich die Ursace für die Ladungen an Luca Turilli bin, die ier zur Zeit gehört werden o.O *hinter thread geh und fg*
    Ancient Forest of Elves ist genial...gefällt dir auch Princess Aurora?
    Btw. /me hört Luca Turilli - War of the Universe XD

566gino.gif

• Falconer - We sold our Homesteads

Thunder: Also.. ich hab den Luca im #yatta-tempel auch hin und wieder erwähnt....(ständig).

Not under your command
    I know where I stand
    I won't change to fit your plan
    Take me as I am
    (Dream Theater - As I Am)

• Atomic Kitten - last goodbye

ich find des soooooo toll x'D
    *heul* ach toll :)

• Was wohl?? Immernoch Atomic Kitten x'D

ja, seit ner Stunde imemrnoch*wheeee* ^-^das is aber auch toll :D