Videospieleraten Bilderversion

• Pokémon Rot/Blau x)

566gino.gif

Name: Korigan

Adoptiere auch eins! @Pokémon Waisenhaus

In an average lifetime, the human heart will beat two billion times. You’ll produce over eight thousand gallons of saliva and grow three hundred and fifty miles of hair. You’ll eat the equivalent in weight of six elephants. The average life is full of near misses and absolute hits, of great love and small disasters. It’s made up of banana milkshakes, loft installation and random shoes. It’s dead ordinary and truly, truly amazing. What you’ve got to realise is, it’s all here now. So breathe deep and swallow it whole, because take it from me - life just whizzes by and then all of a sudden it’s… (Torchwood - "Random Shoes")

• 566gino.gif

In an average lifetime, the human heart will beat two billion times. You’ll produce over eight thousand gallons of saliva and grow three hundred and fifty miles of hair. You’ll eat the equivalent in weight of six elephants. The average life is full of near misses and absolute hits, of great love and small disasters. It’s made up of banana milkshakes, loft installation and random shoes. It’s dead ordinary and truly, truly amazing. What you’ve got to realise is, it’s all here now. So breathe deep and swallow it whole, because take it from me - life just whizzes by and then all of a sudden it’s… (Torchwood - "Random Shoes")

• Exakt ^^ C'est à toi.

566gino.gif

• Hocus Pocus?

566gino.gif

• Und der nächste:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.abload.de/img/lalalacu4a.gif]

566gino.gif

• Gähn? Da ist jemand aber von sich überzeugt :D Na dann, du bist.

566gino.gif

• Bloodwych

566gino.gif

• Ist das so? x)

Auf ein neues:
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.abload.de/img/einspiel8dsf.gif]

566gino.gif

• In der Tat ^^

566gino.gif

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!